17 Point Marketing Plan
My goal is to:
- Get your home sold.
- Get you where you want to go on time.
- Protect your interests.
- Reduce the stress.
My Basic Marketing Plan:
- Home Warranty. We offer you a home warranty program to reduce your risk of any surprises which will cover both you and the buyer.
- Staging. We will assist you in preparing your home for viewing by potential buyers
- Pricing. We will assist you with pricing your home based on a competitive market analysis and market conditions. This will help you to set the price on your home that will enable you to sell quickly and for the best terms and price.
- Sign. We will place one of our distinctive, professional looking signs on your property within 24 hours to include a brochure box.
- Color Brochure/Property Business Cards. We will create and supply you with extra brochures for the brochure box and property business cards you can had out to friends, relatives and the like.
- Property Pictures. After staging is complete, we will take extensive digital pictures of your home.
- Lock Box. We will place a lock box on your property to increase showings and provide you with the security of knowing who has shown your home.
- Multiple Listing Service (MLS). We will enter your homes information into the MLS, giving your home exposure to over 1,200 Anchorage Realtors.
- Internet. We will feature your home in Realtor.com, AlaskaRealEstate.com, MyAnchorage-Homes.com, My-FeaturedHomes.com, Zillow.com, Trulia.com and from there into fifty plus other real estate web sites giving you maximum exposure.
- Home Book – Buyer Information Package. We will prepare an informational notebook containing most things a buyer will want to know- survey, school information, maps, utilities, zoning/association by-laws, property inspection report and etc.
- Open House – Potential Buyers. (With Your Permission) we will hold multiple open house events. (These are usually Saturday and Sunday event.)
- Open House – Neighbors. (With Your Permission) We will conduct an open house with exclusive invitations to your neighbors. (These are usually evening – Monday – Friday.)
- Listing Management. We will manage the property showings to best fit your family’s needs and schedules. Our goal will be to make this a hassle free process, to be secure and safe at all times and provide the greatest amount of exposure possible.
- To Assure Buyer Qualifications. We will make sure that only qualified buyers are viewing your home.
- Transaction Management. We will manage the details of your transaction to ensure that we close on time. Over 90% of our contracts close on or before the closing date as compared to an industry average of less than 50%.
- Communications. Our client communication system is unequaled in the business. We will update you on market activity, showing comments and market trends.
- Transaction (Personal) Web Page. We will create for you your own web page file where all documentation, calendar events, follow-up activities and communications will be available exclusively to you.
- Display property web page address. Web page address to be displayed on yard sign, and within the contexts of all ads where we can do so!
I look forward to applying these aggressive listing/selling strategies to your selling efforts. Gone are the days of the “four P’s” – putting up a yard sign, putting it into newspaper, putting listing in MLS and praying like crazy! With 95% of the buying and selling of real estate in our local market taking place in or through the internet, your Realtor needs to demonstrate that she/he has the ability and has made the investment to give you more than an outdated marketing plan use by Fred Flintstone. My ultimate goal is to supply you with a selling experience that is hassle free, safe and profitable!