The Land of the Midnight Sun – Northern Lights – The Great Outdoors – Home!
For both Buyers & Sellers, this is your total, unique, view of our local real estate markets.
Connecting You with the most comprehensive real estate information available!
Buying or selling a home represents the largest financial undertaking to be taken by most American families. This is a task that should not be taken lightly, too much is at stake. Unfortunately, there are individuals lurking around, who are out to take advantage of your real estate activities. My real estate professionalism and market knowledge, coupled with over 35 years’ experience, will go a long ways in protecting your interest. Make no misstate about it, my number 1 goal is to assist you at every step to insure your real estate experience is safe, hassle free, and financially rewarding! Information is key when you consider your buying or selling needs. The following two tabs will take you directly to a wealth of invaluable information which has been assembled to inform and assist you!
Again, buying or selling a home is one of the largest, most complicated, life changing activities your family will undertake. My experience, honesty and commitment to helping you achieve your goals will go a long ways in helping you getting it right! I look forward to assisting you and giving you a hassle free, safe, rewarding real estate experience. Give me a call me today!
- Out With the Old, In With the New
- The Seller's Resource Library
- The Buyer's Resource Library
- Future Home Owners
- Financial Apps
- Exploring South Central
- Exploring Anchorage
- Anchorage Resources
- Palmer Resources
- Wasilla Resources
- Property Management
- Current Road Conditions
- Go-To Person
- Northern Lights Forecast
- Additional Resources
- Anchorage @ Wikipedia
- Chugach State Park - massive park with coastline, mountains, glaciers, and lakes, plus camping, a ski area, and nature center.
- Alyeska Resort & Hotel Alyeska - high-end ski resort with refined quarters, plus an aerial tram, spa, and chic mountaintop dining.
- Alaska Wildlife Conservation Center - refuge for sick, wounded, and orphaned animals that offers visitors a chance to see wildlife up close.
- Anchorage Museum - Alaskan artifacts and artworks, plus a kid-friendly, hands-on science center and planetarium.
- Alaska Zoo - zoo exhibiting a wide range of native Alaskan mammals and birds, plus exotics such as tigers and camels.
- Alaska Native Heritage Center - exhibits, films, and demonstrations of native culture, plus a woodland area with traditional dwellings.
- Eagle River Nature Center - hiking trails and nature programs for adults and kids in a picturesque, tree-filled mountain setting.
- Arctic Valley - old-fashioned ski mountain with natural snow and tubing, and a summertime destination for hiking.
- Beluga Point Sight - scenic turnout and popular whale-watching spot, with paved parking, telescopes, and interpretive signs.
- Mt. Alyeska Tram - all-year cable-car services to an observation deck at 2,300 ft. with views of glaciers and peaks.